Thursday, August 12, 2010

Da Three in Turkey

Look who finally made it to Turkey! And we're here with only 7 hours of sleep. When I was told it was gonna be hot here I figured I would have been fine being that I am used to the atascadero heat and all. But I didn't take into account the humidity. Its about time they change the name of humidity to 'hell'.

Today pretty much consisted of Billy and I walking the streets of Istanbul taking in the sites. Then coming back to our place where we took a good 6hr nap. Jet lag is a biotch.

As for the night life here we went out and enjoyed ourselves a delicious turkish kabob dinner and beer. Then it was off to the hookah bar were we enjoyed live music and a whole lot of people watchin. In all, today was a good day. Can't wait to see what's in store for us tomorrow. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment